Sunday, May 22, 2011

bigoven.com

I joined bigoven.com this weekend. I didn't know about this site until yesterday. This site is phenomenal. It has pretty much everything I could envision creating in terms of a site plus apps. You can upload recipes, calculate the calorie content of the food, drag the recipe into your shopping list to tell you how much of what to buy, and much more. It is free to join and only $15.99 a year for the premium membership, which gives you all of the nutrition info for recipes and a lot of other goodies. Plus the founder of the site is a fellow CMU alum, so all the better.

I have a group called "eatheat" on there, but it doesn't have any recipes on it yet. I am planning on uploading all of my recipes there over time. Stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share