Saturday, May 7, 2011

using heat to feel more full

I spoke with my doctor about 6 weeks ago about losing weight. I don't do diets because they don't work for me. However, I will change the way I eat, as long as it is something sustainable. He suggested a plan where you make your food spicy, with the theory being that you will feel more full because of the spicy food.

I have been following his suggestions for about 6 weeks now and this plan has definitely worked for me. In the first 2 weeks, I lost 6 pounds and in the total 6 weeks I have been following the suggestion, I have lost 2 inches on my waist and can wear shirts and pants that haven't fit in years. I'm not going to say this is the only change I have made; I have also cut down to 2-100 calorie snacks a day and watched my meal portions. However, I never feel hungry and I attribute this to the "heat" and making sure to get a good dose of it at most meals.

I'm going to share my recipes and snack suggestions here. I can't guarantee this will work for you, but I will guarantee that the food is really flavorful and healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share